Hi-Tech Plumbing and Leak Detect is looking for qualified workers to assist in small and large plumbing jobs from leak detection to trenchless repairs. We are located in Edmond, OK and perform services throughout Edmond, Oklahoma City, Bethany, The Village, and Nichols Hills.
Our field service technician position is available in part time or full time roles. These roles can be temporary or permanent positions.
- Plumbing Repairs
- Water Heater Installation
- Drain Cleaning
- Electronic Leak Detection
- Trenchless Pipe Rehabilitation
- Video Drain Inspection
- Valid drivers license
- Ability to pass a drug screening
- Ability to pass a background check
- Ability to lift heavy machinery
- Able to solve problems and think strategically
- Driven to succeed
- Apprenticeship or experience in the plumbing industry
- Up to date with current techniques and technologies
Description of Day-to-Day work:
The day-to-day work performed can range from using a sewer camera to inspect pipes and find the cause of clogs to installing water heaters. We strive to provide the best service in the greater Oklahoma City area and require our workers to treat every job with respect.
Send resume and/or cover letter to email@example.com to apply.