If your faucets are running slower and your showers are dripping instead of flowing steadily, it’s probably because you are experiencing low water pressure. Not only does low water pressure make simple tasks such as washing dishes and showering more difficult, it is a clear indicator that something is wrong in your residential or commercial pipelines. Hi-Tech Plumbing & Leak Detect has the trenchless technology and experience to complete simple and complex repairs that will restore your water pressure.
Reasons Your Pipes are Experiencing Low Water Pressure
There are various reasons why you could be experiencing low water pressure on your property. The following are some common culprits:
- Clogs – clogged pipes often cause low water pressure because of the blockages they create in your water lines. If you have a stubborn clog, it could be preventing water from flowing through at its normal speed.
- Pressure regulator problems – Certain plumbing set ups include a pressure regulator, and if it is failing it can cause too much water pressure or none at all.
- Corrosion – corrosion is most common in older plumbing systems and causes low water pressure among many other problems.
- Problems with the water valve – The two shut-off valves that control your property’s water flow can cause water pressure problems if they are not open completely.
- Bad fixtures – this cause isn’t pipe related but is common in the case of low water pressure. If your faucet is clogged with rust, dirt or limestone, it will impact your water quality and flow.
How Trenchless Technology Solves Your Pipe Pressure Problems
Our team at Hi-Tech Plumbing & Leak Detect believes that locating and understanding the cause of your low water pressure is at the core of finding a lasting solution. This is why we take the time to perform a detailed inspection of your pipelines using advanced camera technology. By inserting and navigating a small camera throughout your lines, we are able to pinpoint the problem and recommend the best possible repair.
Hi-Tech Plumbing & Leak Detect is proud to use industry-leading trenchless technology. These repairs are extremely accurate and efficient while requiring zero digging on your property. Whether you are experiencing low water pressure due to a clog or leak, our technician will use trenchless technology to give you a lasting repair.
Hydro Jetting: If you have a clog or build-up that is causing low water pressure, we may recommend our hydro jetting service. This trenchless cleaning method is not only quick and effective, it is also environmentally safe and doesn’t cause damage to your pipe’s interior. This process works by inserting a pressurized water hose into your pipes to blast away even the most stubborn clogs and restore pressure.
Pipe Lining or Pipe Bursting: If your low water pressure is due to a leak in your lines, Hi-Tech Plumbing & Leak Detect offers pipe lining and bursting to repair damaged areas from the interior. These repairs are much faster and affordable than traditional repairs because they are capable of restoring and rehabilitating your sewer system without the need for excavation.
Let Us Solve Your Low Water Pressure Problems Today
If you are experiencing low water pressure on your residential or commercial property, contacting a professional is the best way to restore your flow quickly. Call us today to speak to one of our friendly associates to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.